Research results are published in four series for general distribution:
- Thesis Academic theses presented at Housing Development and Management and the Department of Architecture and Development Studies for the degrees Licentiate and Doctor of Technology.
- Reports More substantial reports of completed projects, evaluations, and seminars.
- Memoranda Shorter reports, often of work in progress.
- Building Issues Descriptions, observations and recommendations on problems related to construction and development.
Other materials available include:
- Post-graduate course papers by participants in Housing Development and Manafgement International Training Programmes.
- Under-graduate course papers by participants in Urban Shelter Theory.
- Previous Publications Lund Centre for Habitat Studies (LCHS) series published before 1990.
- Other Publications Reports by Lund Centre for Habitat Studies (LCHS) staff published by other institutions.
- SADEL Publications Swedish Association for Development of Low-Cost Housing
A complete list of publications with prices is also available in printed form.